Natural Addiction Treatment Products

Natural addiction treatment products to get rid of obesity, excess weight, overweight, diabetes, acne, skin diseases,meth, alcohol and other addictions.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Meth has ruined my life

Hello, My name is Toni, and I am a meth addict. I had dabbled in drugs through out my life but then about 6 years ago I became a victim to Meth. I am a functioning addict, but now have a temper from hell. I went threw a brief rehab and that kept me clean for four months. I have always been so head strong and so independent that this makes me sick! I have never been controlled by anyone or anything, then came meth

I am 52 years old and going to school to be an attorney, my husband of 9 years, is 38 and in the medical field. When we first met I was clean and had so much energy, Since then I got involved with meth and when I did stop I found I didn't the energy that I did even 6 years ago. I hated not being able to stay up late with my husband and do the things that we use to do. Not an excuse just the facts, when I went back to using I could stay up late and go for walks and ride motorcycles. 

My husband says he would rather have me sleeping than to be back on the drugs. The complication behind all of this is money. You can't afford it and yet you can't afford to get off of it. With no insurance you are basically screwed. Attached is a letter to the editor of our local news press I was disappointed when it wasn't published because it was all the truth. I wish everyday that I could be sober like I was 6 years ago and live a life that I use to know. With laughter, and trust, love and tears. 

With meth I am basically just num but I an awake. What a concept. When I first starting using it didn't seem to be as addictive, I don't know if it has changed over the years but I wish it was like it use to be. It would make it easier to walk away.Thanks for letting me share a little horror with you. In rehab there was a story of meth and how it owned you it is also attached. Thanks again for the ear..................
--Toni

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home