Natural Addiction Treatment Products

Natural addiction treatment products to get rid of obesity, excess weight, overweight, diabetes, acne, skin diseases,meth, alcohol and other addictions.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Do meth addicts know why they are tired?

I was wondering if meth users are aware of the reason for them being so tired and sleeping after using for a while. Or do they lose the ability to attribute any negative physical effects to the use of the drug? My step daughter was so out of it yesterday that she pretty much fell asleep every time she sat down. Then she said, "I don't know WHY I am so tired. I think I've run myself down by being so busy." and later on, "Can depression make someone this sleepy? I know I have depression..."

She actually sounded like she didn't KNOW why she would be so tired. It's hard for me to understand how she couldn't see what is so obvious. Is it possible that, with enough use, they truly don't make the connection between the high and why they crash afterwards?


I actually might beg to differ.

When I was all messed up, I honestly, honestly, honestly believed that my being tired, deranged, disorganized, etc. had to do with "having ADD". My roommate recognized this as bullshit, but when she tried to tell me that it's probably the METH that is wiping me out, I honestly, honestly, honestly thought that she was wrong.

Cause you know, meth "helps" not hurts, right?
Sure, I was lying to myself, but I didn't realize it. I was believing the meth lies.

Remember, it's never meth's fault, it's never our bag that your found (we are holding it for a friend, duh!), and no one can possibly understand our terminally unique plight.

I hope your daughter can break free from the meth lies soon.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home