Natural Addiction Treatment Products

Natural addiction treatment products to get rid of obesity, excess weight, overweight, diabetes, acne, skin diseases,meth, alcohol and other addictions.

Monday, October 26, 2009

hooked on meth-a detoxed addict's true confessions

In my much younger, bohemian days, I was hooked on meth. In fact, I used to inject it directly into my veins...
The thrill of the incredible "high" kept me hooked for years.


At that time, I was extremely thin and gaunt. The main reason for the dramatic weight loss is that meth ( and any other "stimulants" )
causes severe loss of appetite. I probably had many other dangerous
symptons of drug use, but I was too "out of it" at the time to notice.


Thank God I got out of the drug scene (and never returned to it) when I became pregnant with my eldest child. I'm lucky to be alive today. I sincerely hope that "pixiedust" heeds the warnings and advice from us all.


of all the questions i have been reading, this on sticks with me the
most. it is really easy for you to say no right now, but trust me, if
you keep "experimenting", it will not be your choice anymore...and
from that point on, it will be one regret after another... just
imagine laying on your death bed thinking your whole life was a
regret, and if you keep doing it, you will be laying there a lot
sooner than you thought.


This will destroy your family and crush anyone who truely loves you. These people you do meth with don't care about you one bit. You may think they do and they may even think they do, but people who care about you know that this kind of life only leads to one very lonley and very sad road with no way out, and they wont want to see you like this.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home