Natural Addiction Treatment Products

Natural addiction treatment products to get rid of obesity, excess weight, overweight, diabetes, acne, skin diseases,meth, alcohol and other addictions.

Monday, October 26, 2009

From Meth to Prison

I tried meth for the first time when I was about 21. Within five
months I was in prison with six felonie points, and two back to back
prison sentences. When I got out it didn't take long for me to move
up the ladder in the meth world and start cooking meth. Once again I was on my way back to prison.


I had a five year sentence, nine points and pending charges that had a sentence of 21 to 24 years. By the grace of God I wasn't convicted of the last charge. I served my time and moved away. For me relocation was the only way and it wasn't easy (especially the first year and a half). I have a good job now, just
came back from working in Hawaii. But I never fool myself into
thinking I can go home, because that is worse than a death sentence.
It is the rest of my life in prison. The end is always the same.
Everyone of us is worth more than that.

Acute Meth Problems - Some users of crystalmeth experience: 

    - delusional thinking, paranoid, violent behaviour
    - itching, welts on the skin
    - impulsive decision making
    - nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
    - increased blood pressure, heart rate, body temperature and risk of stroke
    - uncontrolled body movements
    - seizures (can be fatal)

Also, just because you didn't feel any of the other acute reactions,
does not mean you WON'T get them NEXT TIME.  The only thing you can
count on is feeling nauseated again, and possibly worse.  LOOK AT THAT
LIST.  Does any of that appeal to you?

Therefore, you will do yourself a world of good if you decide not to snort meth again.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home