Natural Addiction Treatment Products

Natural addiction treatment products to get rid of obesity, excess weight, overweight, diabetes, acne, skin diseases,meth, alcohol and other addictions.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Meth is the devil

Hi my name is Tammy. I am 38yrs old. My husband Jason is 32yrs old. We both are recovering meth addicts. We had a great marriage until meth. I don't know how we made it thru. We both should be dead. We lost everything. our home, familys and ourselves. The fighting was unbeliveable daily he would drag me around by my hair hit me with whatever he got his hands on, but belive me I dished right back I remember hitting him with baseball bats 2x4's and whateverelse I could get my hands on.

We never argued before meth so this was all new to both of us but the dope controlled us. We always said the other one had the problem not me. We both had a problem. It took Jail to wake me up and the thought of losing me to wake him up.

I found God and he followed. Everyone has there own recovery but me my self could not have done with out he LOVE of GOD. He is my strength. Who ever needs help on both sides an addict of loved one of an addict put your faith and love in God and he will do the rest. It's still an everyday battle but we have been clean since 7/31/08. I've been on both sides as a mother and a wife and now a recovering addict.

Meth is the devil. I never understood how people could walk away from everything until I tried and instantly became an addict.
My mom and mother-in-law Prayed for us daily. Don't give up on yourself or your loved one. Good Luck and God Bless!!
--Tammy

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home