Natural Addiction Treatment Products

Natural addiction treatment products to get rid of obesity, excess weight, overweight, diabetes, acne, skin diseases,meth, alcohol and other addictions.

Monday, November 23, 2009

meth

Hi, I have a sister, her daughter , and one of her sons, and my brother , who are all addicted to meth. My 19yr old neice is about to have her third child, which will undoubtedly be taken from her immeidiatly, as she overdosed , shooting up, during her first six weeks of pregnancy. 

Tonight my 48 yr old brother is lying in a hospital bed fighting for his life, he has staph infection from 'picking' and double pneumonia, and fell and broke his hip several days ago but would not go to the hospital because he was tweaking. Now he is inchoherant, delirious, has a blueish tint to his face and hands, blood clots in his lungs, and when he looks at you the pain you see is unbearable. It is not from the physical aspect, he has no life in his eyes and hasn't for a while now. 

My sister is almost as bad as him, and would not report his condition until he was found with a puddle of blood on his chest that he coughed up. The devastation of meth is profound. I smoked it when it first 'came out', but never saw the appeal of staying awake day after day doing essentially nothing important. I did not like what I saw around me when I stopped, and made sure no meth came into my home again, and I am fighting to help what is left of our family, and to keep the other young ones in the family away from meth. 

I have successfully intervened with another neice and continue to educate her as often as I can, I am sure this experience with her uncle will add to her knowledge of why NOT to do meth. Peace , not Meth
--Mary

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home