Natural Addiction Treatment Products

Natural addiction treatment products to get rid of obesity, excess weight, overweight, diabetes, acne, skin diseases,meth, alcohol and other addictions.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

I HATE FUCKING METH

One night I stayed up for ten years,after being aressted and incarserated I got a little over 6 months sleep before I stayed up for another 7 years!

I consider myself to be one of the lucky ones,even after the fact I lost all I loved and all who loved me,three times.Ive had and lost more Bikes, HotRods,Guns,cash and things then ten average honest working men will ever know.

METH it seemed so harmless I could accomplish so many tasks in a single day I had the best lawn on the block,the cleanest car,I coached 2 baseball teams a year for my children for 9 seasons and still hold the record for the most winning coach in the league,I worked 8 hrs. a day and owned a after market American motorcycle shop,looking from the outside in I had it all.The parents from my teams loved me the other coaches respected the Longhaired Biker everything seemed perfect.

No one knew I was always looking in the rearveiw mirror cops were tring to make a buy everyday and back then the drug didnt sell itself you had to compete with cocaine, acid and it just had no value to the average drug user untill they tried it.

I HATE FUCKING METH! All my Freinds and I had alot of freinds before I ever did METH are now either DEAD or in PRISON.Please teach your chidren to NEVER try METH!!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home